We offer two Peloton bikes with live and on-demand classes!
Please read our booking and cycling policies below, prior to attending a class.
Complete with 22-inch HD touchscreens, the bikes show performance tracking metrics and an optional motivating, real-time leaderboard. With up to 14 live rides streamed daily and over 4,000 on demand classes in the library, the Peloton experience is immersive, entertaining and social. Classes vary by length and have different themes and music styles, ensuring members will find classes that fit each mood, motivation and schedule.
PLEASE NOTE: Anyone may book a bike in advance, by phone. If you are not a current member, please use our guest portal, located on our homepage, to book a gym appointment time, and ALSO call the gym to confirm that you would like to use a bike during your appointment.
Please reserve one class (one hour max) per day. During peak times we may limit appts to 30 minus to accommodate more riders. To reserve, you must BOTH call 631-765-4015 during business hours and speak with a staff member (reservations will not be taken via voicemail or e-mail messages), and book a gym appointment using our member portal (on our homepage).
- Appointments will be available in half (during peak times 30 minutes max) or full (up to 60 minutes). We suggest browsing available gym appointments online, then calling to make sure a bike is available, then completing your reservation with staff and online immediately after.
CANCELLATIONS / NO SHOWS / LATE ARRIVALS
- You may cancel a reservation up until one hour prior to reservation time.
- "No show" appointments will incur a $10 fee.
- If you are not present at the bike 15 minutes into reservation time, the reservation may be forfeited.
-Appointments will start at the time of your booked appointment. Please be off the bike and clean it so it is ready for the next rider in time. This means ending your session in time to properly clean and prepare the bike for the next rider. If you have a bike from 9-9:30, the bike must be cleaned and ready promptly by 9:30.
- You will need to create a Peloton login and must log in each time you arrive before you can ride. -- - Please log out when you have finished.
- Please assist in proper set up and full bike clean up so everyone has a pleasant experience and bikes stay in the proper condition.
- Please gently wipe down the bike handles, seats and frame after use. Please do NOT use gym wipes to clean the display screen. Let the staff know if the screen needs to be cleaned.
- Inappropriate bike usage or handling may cause you to lose the right to book and use bikes.
OTHER BIKE REQUIREMENTS
- PLEASE DO NOT CHANGE THE WIFI ON THE BIKES. Bikes should be set to "FitnessAdvantageFront" WIFI only.
- Understand proper use and safety before riding. If you do not understand, ask before riding to ensure safety.
- Absolutely no open drink containers or food near bikes.
- If an update or alert comes on the screen, or if anything malfunctions with the bike screen or the bike, please do not attempt to adjust it yourself. Please alert staff to assist you.
- Cycling shoes are able to be worn (bring your own gear). Please note not all clips will work; please inquire before your first visit.
- Please bring your own earbuds to plug in to the bike. We will not provide them. Bikes may not be ridden without headphones.
- We do not recommend Bluetooth headphones as we cannot guarantee a steady connection in the gym with other equipment interfering. We recommend long, plug in headphones.
- Please do not over-tighten the seat or handlebars, as they damage the posts and can cause the bikes & handles to slip and not stay in place during your ride.
Policies are subject to change. Please ask at the desk if you have any questions.